Terms & Conditions – Ayrton Senna Collection Facebook Competition
The following competition Terms & Conditions are in reference to the ‘Ayrton Senna Collection’ competition, available to enter via McLaren's official Facebook page.
1. The prize draw is open globally to entrants who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The opening date of the prize draw is 12:30 BST of 27/07/2017 and the closing date is 23:59 BST of 31/07/2017. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
4. No purchase is necessary for entry.
5.To enter the competition, entrants must:
1. Comment on the McLaren Facebook post: "Senna fever hits the McLaren store. For your chance to win some awesome merch signed by Bruno Senna, tell us your favourite Senna race in the comments below."
2. Tell us your favourite race that Ayrton Senna has taken part in.
6. The prize is one set of Ayrton Senna Collection official merchandise, signed by Bruno Senna. There will be two (2) winners selected in total.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
9. By entering this prize draw, winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
10. Winning entrants will be contacted via direct message on Facebook.
11. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
13. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
14. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].