Doug is in a cave somewhere scouting out underground headquarters to base his plans for worldwide domination.
So… once again it is up to us to update you on Indycar. We missed last weeks show, sorry! This means with Indycars crazy relentless schedule at this time of year we’ve had two races back to back so we’ve got Iowa to recap followed by Toronto. I’m John “The Race Fan” Olsakovsky with Tom “The Motorsport Monk” Firth.
Show notes and links
- Tough day for Foyt, both cars DNF.
- Aleshin crashes again.
- ‘moisture’ hits Iowa, was the red flag the right call?
- JR Hildebrand shines
- Helio wins at Iowa
- Aleshin replaced by Saavedra.
- Qualifying – Gutierrez bins it into the wall. Makes the race. Qualifying results
- Helio’s start
- Dixon and Power collision lap 1 – discuss – First caution
- TK’s off on lap 26, second caution
- Newgarden domination leading 58 of the 85 laps
- General recap.