1. By entering the “Female Fans Survey Prize Draw” (the “Prize Draw”), you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Moët Hennessy U.K. Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MHUK”) with a company number of 00371236 and a registered address at 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH, United Kingdom.
Entry to the Promotion
3. The Prize Draw is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) who are of legal drinking age (eighteen (18) years old). Employees and agents of MHUK or McLaren Marketing Limited (or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies) and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw, and any member of their immediate families, are not eligible to take part. MHUK reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, MHUK will remain the owner of the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
4. The Prize Draw starts on Wednesday 8th June 2016 at 5pm BST and ends on Wednesday 15th June 2016 at 5pm BST (the "Prize Draw Period").
5. Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be eligible to win a prize.
6. The prizes will be awarded within 30 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
7. The Prize Draw will be hosted on the McLaren-Honda United Kingdom Page at the following URL address: http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/partners/chandon/female-fans-survey
7.1 Participants can enter via the McLaren-Honda website during the Prize Draw Period by completing the website questionnaire, submitting their details, and clicking ‘submit’.
8. Entries submitted by any other means than those described in these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw but you must have an Internet connection and enter via the McLaren-Honda website.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person. MHUK will check for fraudulent entries when the Prize Draw ends.
10. There are 10 prizes to be won, consisting of a bottle of Chandon Brut Argentina.
11. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. MHUK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded to the winners.
12. The 10 winners will be selected at random (by a computer process) from all eligible entries and notified on Thursday 14th July 2016.
13. Each winner will be notified by email and be provided with an MHUK email address to contact regarding next steps. The user will be asked via email to verify their full name, email address, telephone number and age.
14. If the winner does not email MHUK as above within 48 hours of notification, MHUK is not obliged to award the prize, in such circumstances a new winner will be selected by the same random process. Once the winner has provided his/her name, contact details and age to MHUK (via email) MHUK will send the details of the prize, including arrangements for delivery, by return email.
15. The prize winner will be required by e-mail to submit valid identification and proof of eligibility to MHUK before receiving his/her prize. If for any reason the prize winner does not provide the requested information or is not eligible for the prize, MHUK will remain the owner of the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to another participant selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to have their name featured in publicity materials relating to the Prize Draw and participate in reasonable promotional activity as may be required by MHUK in respect of the Prize Draw, without further reference, payment or other compensation.
17. MHUK will collect and process participants’ personal information in order to administer and manage the Prize Draw and it will be shared with MHUK’s agents only to the extent necessary for the prizes to be delivered to the prize winners. Participants’ names and other personal details from the entry to the Prize Draw will be collected and stored by MHUK and held in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. By entering this Prize Draw, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. MHUK reserves the rights to modify, cancel, withdraw or suspend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time if circumstances beyond its control makes this unavoidable. MHUK is not responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its control.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MHUK excludes liability for any damage, loss, injury or claims incurred by a participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, MHUK accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim whichfor technical or other reasons is lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, corrupted, misdirected or faulty.
20. Any participant who enters, attempts to enter or participates in the Prize Draw in a manner, which in MHUK's reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions (including in respect of eligibility) or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, entering using fraudulent means, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to abusing, offending, upsetting, threatening or harassing any other participants or MHUK) may be suspended or disqualified from the Prize Draw at MHUK’s sole discretion without prior notice. Entries, comments, posts and tweets in respect of the Prize Draw must be socially responsible and must not incentivise, encourage or condone excessive or irresponsible alcohol consumption. They will be moderated daily and any content, suggestions or names deemed by MHUK to be inappropriate, offensive, obscene, defamatory, insulting, violent, disrespectful or upsetting will be removed. Persistent commenting of such nature will see the offending user blocked from the page and disqualified from the Prize Draw.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other means by which this competition is promoted. Participants acknowledge that Instagram shall not have any liability to them in connection with the Prize Draw. Eligible participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to MHUK and not to Instagram. By entering this Prize Draw, each eligible participant releases Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Team McLaren Limited and McLaren Marketing Limited from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to MHUK.
22. All decisions of MHUK in relation to the Prize Draw are final and MHUK is not obliged to enter into any correspondence with participants. No message whether written or electronic, will be sent to non-winning participants.
23. The unauthorized reproduction, representation or use in any way of all or part of the elements relating directly or indirectly to the Prize Draw, and any brands, logotypes or trademarks is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos and any other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the property of their respective owners.
24. The Terms and Conditions may be sent by mail free of charge to any person who requests them from MHUK in writing and can also be consulted and downloaded on the McLaren-Honda website at the following URL address: http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/partners/chandon/female-fans-survey-terms-and-conditions at any time during the Prize Draw Period.
25. All disputes, claims, issues and questions concerning the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and MHUK in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the English law. Each participant agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.